Monday 2 July 2012

These Dolls are Whack

I had to escape from my apt. today so I went to the library and worked on Dammit Dolls. Sometimes they are called 'whack dolls', because you whack them on things when you need to express some pent up hostilities. Then when I got home I stuffed them. Next I'll figure out the hair and eyes. Since these are going to be smacked around, I'm not going to add anything fragile.

In doing the research some commenters said that they didn't want to hurt the doll's feelings by smacking it on things. The doll doesn't mind if it can heal you from stress related diseases. The doll knows you really love it no matter what.

If you think you might want to buy one of these when I'm done, and you have a favorite color in mind, let me know and I'll try to get your favorite color into my Etsy shop. These 3 were sewn by hand because I didn't exactly have a sewing machine at the library. But future ones will be done on the machine because I think it's more durable and faster to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment